Wednesday, January 4, 2023

In a Merwinsville Mood

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about my time, my priorities, and my goals. I'm disappointed in my 2022 accomplishments or lack thereof. 

I did some journaling on Monday and decided I needed to write something about the Merwinsville Hotel and chose how Jeff and I first found the hotel. I had already written about it for my summer 2021 writing class.

When I reread it, I remembered what Bette said about editing and polishing.  Today I spent some time editing the 2021 story. I also looked through photos and brochures of the hotel. I'm comparing our discovery with George Hasse's of the hotel. Hasse was integral in the renovation efforts. 

Even though I didn't actually get to writing any new material, I feel like I've made progress and have a bit of a focus. 

I even wore one of my Merwinsville t-shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment