Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday Miscellanea

I need to plan my Mondays better. Today I had to go food shopping, and I wanted to go to the gym. I did both, but it could have been more. Today I just let the day wander.

Jeff went back to the gym today too. He doesn't have any PT appointments until the end of the month and needs an exercise plan. We discussed going to the gym three times a week. I have an idea for some outside walking as well. 

Walking will have to be early. Temperatures are going up again tomorrow. 

I've been switching up Jace's walks. Heat and bad air quality days shortened some. I've been taking longer walks earlier in the morning. We went to Taylor Farm one morning and I thought mosquitos would eat me alive. I'm still scratching. Oyster Shell has been better--fewer mosquitos and better bird life. Yesterday I saw an egret and before that a swan family of five. Is it the same set of parents that I've watched before?

I've also tried to delay Jace's midday walk a few times. Then I can sometimes skip the afternoon/evening walk. 

This afternoon we walked around the block. Jace presented me with a poop in a perfect J shape. I admit I was impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment