Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thursday Thoughts: Leap Day Edition

I wish I had been more mindful of the date during the day. It's not often you get a gift of time. I wish I had done something more meaningful, instead of laundry, walking Jace, and going to the gym. Funny I was so psyched for the beginning of March--you'd think I'd pay attention to the calendar. I realized the date when I was at the gym, then forgot about it. 

I feel cheated by the weather. Yesterday was warm but bleak and rainy. It was supposed to be nice. At least Jace and I got to Cove Island Park on Tuesday. And next week is supposed to be warm. 

We started watching Shogun last night; it was really good. It was nice to see two episodes but I still wanted more. I can't help but compare it to the 1980 version with Richard Chamberlain. I'd like to re-read the book. 

March will make its first appearance in two hours. I'll greet it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment