Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday Snow Day and Other Miscellanea

We're currently dealing with the biggest snowstorm of the season. Today is my day to care for the birds at New Canaan Nature Center, but I didn't go. I feel guilty about it, but it's better to be safe. At least winter is half-way over.

I made sure to go food shopping yesterday. ShopRite was crowded, but not as bad as I expected. I focused on things for tomorrow--Valentine's Day. we're having filet mignon, shitake mushrooms, scalloped potatoes, and creamed spinach, a gimlet, and Faithful Hound wine. We'll even eat by candlelight. I can't remember the last time we did that. 

It's been over a week since I last posted. That's pitiful if I want to maintain a presence here. I started a post about TV shows that we've been watching. I had been hoping that blogging would kickstart some other writing for me. So far, no good.

At least I've done some creative things. I've been working/playing in my art journal. I may not have much to show for it, but it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment