Sunday, September 20, 2015

Last Summer Sunday

I've had many weekends off this summer; most students want the weekend off for vacations and college visits. Now that school's back in session, I'll be working many weekends.

But not today. This may be the last Sunday I have off in a while. On Sundays when I don't work, Jeff and I often have a full breakfast. Our go-to breakfast is scrambled eggs--which I made today--and a fruit cup of apples, peaches and raspberries with a touch of Grand Marnier.

I did a few light chores before we left to go to a flea market at Mathews Park.Then we headed to Sedona Tap House for beer school. Today was the second IPA lesson. In addition to the beers, we shared kobe beef sliders and Thai shrimp--delicious.

We came home and sat outside with Spike to end a beautiful summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment