Sunday, October 6, 2019

A "Wasted" Week

Around Thursday I was thinking that this week was a waste. Later I decided that was only partially true.

I should have done much more cleaning and chores. I cleaned the bathroom, including washing the bathroom rug, and did the daily dishes. I pre-washed my new jeans before wearing them, and did the weekly laundry.

I talked myself out of going to the gym from Sunday through Friday, though I did go on Saturday. Otherwise, all I've done for the past three weeks was walking/hiking with Lola. I told myself yesterday that I had to return to my goal of working out at least one half hour a day besides walks. I already missed that goal (I stretched for maybe five minutes.)

I started the week on the a writing roll: two posts and a start of another. My writing class was off because the library was closed last Monday. I really enjoyed our last class and felt inspired the next day. While I wrote stories in my head, I didn't even start to put them on paper until Thursday. I wrote most of the story yesterday, and added and revised today. Annoying because it would have been better if I had written it down earlier, leaving me more time to revise.

I took a friend out to lunch. She doesn't drive, and she doesn't get out often. I enjoy getting together. and she likes to get out, so it's a win.

So the week wasn't all that bad; I just have to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment