Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Working on Working Out

A few posts ago, I wrote about going to the gym three times in a week. Last week, I went four times. On the other three days of the week, I exercised at home for about a half hour. It had been four months since I went to the gym either three or four times a week,

I didn't expect to get to the gym on Sunday, so I did leg, chest, back, and ab work as well as cardio on Saturday. My Sunday tutoring student canceled, but I don't think it's worth going to the gym just for cardio. Yesterday I was finishing a story/essay for my writing class, and today I had a hearing about my mother's estate.

Tomorrow will be four days now since I've been to the gym. Not an insurmountable obstacle, but this is when it gets easy to forget about the gym, to just blow it off for another day, and then another.

Last year by this date, I  had been to the gym 69 times. This year, it's been 49. That's pitiful.

I'll go to the gym tomorrow and see if I can start a new trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment