Sunday, May 24, 2020

Back to Al Fresco Dining

Back on March 9, Jeff, Lola, and I sat outside at Sedona Tap House (STH) for charity steak night. Today after a walk to Mathews and Oyster Shell Parks, we stopped at STH on the way home for Kobe sliders, margarita flatbread, and beer.

The STH people did it right. Diners were seated six feet apart. The waitress gave me sanitizing wipes and paper menus when we sat down. They wiped down each table after diners left. I felt comfortable with the precautions. We drove down Washington Street in South Norwalk on Friday night and diners were too close together. While we were happy to be out again, we wouldn't want to risk illness.

I attempted to take several pictures today at Oyster Shell--couldn't get any of blackbirds nor groundhogs.

Here's one of a mallard relaxing.


Here's my sweet, happy Lola.




No comments:

Post a Comment