Saturday, May 2, 2020

More Photos of Lola

I was waiting in the car while Lola had her vet's appointment yesterday. Scrolling through photos on my phone, I found this picture. She looks so happy.




Here's a photo I took today--the nicest day of the year so far.


Things didn't go as planned. I ordered several crab cakes from Bon Ton Fish Market in Greenwich. We were going to walk around Bruce Park in Greenwich before we picked them up. Unfortunately, the park was closed to cars. I meant to check before we left, but I forgot. We ended up walking around the grounds at the Bruce Museum which was nice. Another unfortunate thing is that Lola lost the tracker on her collar. We retraced our steps and tried to find it, but no luck. We got sandwiches from Blue Cactus and came home.

At least, Lola was happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment