Sunday, May 30, 2021

Westport Library Sale

As I wrote yesterday, I wanted to go to the Westport Library Book Sale today. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed. The sale is usually more expansive over several tents. I was surprised today to see the sale was inside. 

I bought four books for $4. 

One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez: I've heard about this book for years

Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster: I used to read Jen's blog. This is her first of many memoirs.

Klee Text by Robert Fisher; Edited by Theodore Reff: I had never heard of Klee until a few years ago. This was a small book in the same series as a book I have on Van Gogh, so I picked it up.

The Audubon Society Pocket Guides Familiar Birds of North America Eastern Region Edited by Ann H. Whitman. I love birds and welcome the chance to identify different types.

No comments:

Post a Comment