Thursday, September 22, 2022

This Thursday's Thoughts

Jace has been with us for four weeks. He's been sweet and loving, but disruptive. We've taken care of his medical problems. Now we have to deal with his socialization, separation anxiety, and barking. We just confirmed a meeting for friends to meet Jace this weekend.

I wish I had posted about the Mets on Monday, They clinched a postseason berth and Max Scherzer won his 200th game. They won again the next night, their sixth in a row. That would have been a good time. I thought the streak would keep going. Yesterday I didn't have the heart to write after the Mets were shut out by rthe Brewers. On to Oakland.

Fall started about an hour ago. Sometimes fall is described as "arriving." I just started thinking--arriving from where? I know it was in the Southern Hemisphere for a few months. but where after that? (Cue suspenseful music.)

There's a lot to do in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment