Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Topics for this Tuesday

1.  Time Tracking 

I tracked my time (in 15 minute increments) last week and have continued this week as well. I already know I am walking more because of Jace--about an hour each day. 

2.  Writing Class

The fall session started Monday, Phiction Writing with stories based on photographs. We've done this exercise many times before but not as a focus of the session. The core of the class has been together for at least three years. We have one new person in this session and lost a few from the summer. 

3.  Jace

He's a challenge. He's a love. He's a work in progress. I guess Jeff and I are a work in progress to him.  

4. Farmers' Markets

I've picked up a few prepared items last week in New Canaan: macaroni and cheese, mushroom quiche, cous cous salad, and curry white bean humus. I have to go this week for sushi bakes and pasta. I like trying new things and having more dinner options.

No comments:

Post a Comment