Sunday, February 12, 2023

Moods

I ended the week in a much better mood than when it started. I don't know if I was in one long funk or a series of funks. Whatever. I was on edge, easily irritated and stressed, hanging on by my last nerve. 

Then it changed. I was walking Jace around noon on Thursday and realized that I was in a good mood. I had just gotten my hair cut after eight weeks. It was as if I had shed my negativity with my hair. It didn't hurt that Jeff and I were planning to go out to lunch with some friends. We had a delicious lunch at Terra in Greenwich and a good visit. 

Friday I made it to the top of the library's list for Preston & Child's latest book. I also found two pairs of jeans on sale, in a smaller size than I had been wearing, that fit. 

Let the good times roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment