Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday Miscellanea

After Jeff and I went to the gym, I went to ShopRite--I didn't have to get Thanksgiving stuff (except my complimentary turkey breast) but I needed fruits and vegetables and cleaning products. It was crazy. I can't imagine how bad it will be on Wednesday. I spent a whole half-hour just waiting in the cashier line. 

After lunch, I was walking Jace down Prospect Avenue. A policeman came out of his parked car to meet Jace. He even knew Jace was a lemon beagle. He had a beagle, foxhound, coonhound mix at home and showed me a photo. 

A few people have put up their Christmas decorations--I even saw a Christmas tree. It seems way too early for me. A few houses have Thanksgiving decor--an inflatable turkey here and there--and one house had two signs from the Peanuts Thanksgiving TV special. Very cute. Of course, lots of Halloween decorations remain. A new kind of changing of the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment