Monday, November 15, 2010

Midway Through November

If I were doing Nanowrimo this year, I would be at 25,000 words--assuming I had kept up the 1667 words-a-day pace. I'm glad not to have that goal this month--it's a tough road.

I have good, logical reasons why I didn't attempt Nanowrimo. I won't bother listing them. The main reason was that my heart just wasn't in it; I knew that I wouldn't have a chance to succeed.

One of my writing goals was to blog here daily. For the most part, I did so--although I saved two posts instead of posting them--d'oh!

My other goals were rather vague, so it was easy for me to neglect them. Let's make one reasonable goal for November. I'll watch the recording of "the game" and then do a final edit of my Mets piece. It's time to start selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment