Friday, February 17, 2012

States I've Visited

My recent blogposts are pretty light on lists. So here is one I started at a writer's retreat. I don't remember if I wrote it to procrastinate or if I was trying to jumpstart some writing.

Minimum requirements to make the list: I have to have stayed overnight in the state.

Note on Wyoming: When I was about 12, I went on a cross country auto trip from Pennsylvania to California with my aunt, uncle and cousin.  I remember going through Nebraska, Utah and Nevada but my memories are vague.  I do remember loving Laramie, Wyoming. I remember something about Brown and Gold. I thought it was a restaurant. I guess it could have been--brown and gold are University of Wyoming colors.

Here's my list in alphabetical order:
1. Arizona
2. California
3. Colorado
4. Connecticut
5. Delaware
6. Florida
7. Georgia
8. Illinois
9. Indiana
10. Maine
11. Maryland
12. Massachusetts
13. Michigan
14. Minnesota
15. New Hampshire
16. New Jersey
17. New York
18. North Carolina
19. Oregon
20. Pennsylvania
21. Rhode Island
22. South Carolina
23. South Dakota
24. Texas
25. Vermont
26. Virginia
27. Wyoming



No comments:

Post a Comment