Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dear CNN:

I watch New Day most mornings. I appreciate that you cover more hard news than most morning shows. I can deal with three or four minutes of entertainment news.

But I cannot handle the ongoing "news" about Miley Cyrus.

Okay, I'll give you the coverage of her performance at the Video Music Awards; people were talking about it. Before the VMA's I had heard of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana and unfortunately, I heard "Party in the USA" and hated it. Otherwise, my life was virtually Miley Cyrus--free.

But damn it, the continuing reaction to her VMA performance is not news, her latest video is not news, her father's "breaking" of his silence about her performance is not news (only a feeble attempt to promote Piers Morgan's interview.)

Please stop. Now.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the news makers decide on "what is news" for the people, and its more irritating when they show some silly stuff about celebrities.

    ReplyDelete