Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Netflix Movie Night: Olympus Has Fallen

We watched this movie last Saturday. I kept forgetting to write about it--that may say it all.

I can suspend disbelief when watching television shows and movies. For example, I liked Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I probably could have just watched this and shrugged it off.

But.

First the general/Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (I don't care enough to look it up) gives up the nuclear codes to terrorists almost immediately. The President orders the Secretary of Defense to give up her codes. The President swears they'll never get his, but apparently gives them up to save the hostages. He's shocked (shocked) that the head terrorist didn't keep his word. Stupid.

Too stupid for us to care what happens to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment