Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Update: Veronica Mars--The Movie

I wrote about the movie here a little over six months ago.

Monday night, I saw this clip on Jezebel.

I am not "losing my shit."

Don't get me wrong; I can't wait to see this. It's one of the few upcoming films to tempt me into the theater (Catching Fire is the other.)

But what about the murder mystery? Isn't that more important than who wins the coveted title of Veronica's boyfriend?

Obviously, I think so.

I realize that the trailer is named: Veronica Mars: Love Triangle. Maybe mystery trailers will be forthcoming.

I was excited about Logan and Veronica (LoVe) in Season One. I liked when they got back together at the end of Season Two.

Veronica and Logan were boring in Season Three, as were Veronica and Piz. If I had given much thought to Veronica's post Season Three love life, I would not have expected her to stay with Piz. I would have thought of him as rebound guy. Maybe she and Logan would have ultimately ended up together, maybe not.

Veronica is too much of a fascinating character on her own to focus on who she's dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment