Wednesday, February 22, 2017

In a Funk

It's official--I realized it yesterday. I'm in a funk. There's no other way to describe my lethargy and indolence. I don't have a cold anymore; the snow is (slowly) dissipating. Spring is in the air; I should feel optimistic.

Someone said the first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is one.

(Thank you google--I just found the quote; it's from Will Mcavoy. Further googling shows that Will Mcavoy is a character played by Jeff Daniels from The Newsroom.

Okay here's the real person and the real quote: The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it does exist.--Zig Ziglar.

Now that I've gotten lost in google, I've lost my train of thought for this post--almost. I need some kind of focus, some kind of goals. I have lots of things I need to do, want to do. Yet I've found it too easy lately to veg, binging on bad television and playing yahtzee. 

No more. I need to make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment