Friday, February 10, 2017

Reading Update

Since my last reading post I finished Outlander. I enjoyed it though I preferred some of the changes the television series made: Claire fighting the wolf was a bit much, and so was the way she "cured" Jamie after his attack by Randall. I may read the rest of the series, but I'm in rush to do so.

The next book I read was Sue Grafton's V is for Vengeance, a Kinsey Milhone mystery. It's a good one. At first I didn't care for the shifting points of view, but I got used to that. I have W and X to catch up on.

Next I picked up Kinsey and Me also by Sue Grafton. The first part consists of several Kinsey Milhone stories. They were okay, but I prefer the novels. I read two selections from the second part of the book, but found these stories about a daughter dealing with her alcoholic mother too depressing.

Haven't decided on my next book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment