Monday, April 30, 2018

Some Good Things

I went to the gym four times last week--the first time of the year. I felt strong and good. I exercised for an hour home on Wednesday, and a half hour Saturday. I also walked with Lola--from 30 to 75 minutes each day.

I've been writing more blogposts recently: this will be the 21st in April. That's the best monthly count since last November. I wasn't actively trying to blog more, but it's nice to see. Maybe I can get around to other writing.

As we move into May, it finally feels like spring. Yes, we're still seeing chilly days--today it struggled to get in the 50's--but we'll bounce back faster to some warmth.

Lola's been getting better and better with other people, other dogs and the vacuum cleaner (still a work in progress.) She was very good at Taylor Farm today. I had her on the long leash. I didn't hold it, but could grab it if she ran anywhere I didn't like. I didn't have to. Twice she turned one way, but I wanted to go another. When I called her, she came to me. Yay Lola.

Nothing life-changing, but for now it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment