Monday, August 19, 2019

Class Dismissed

I've taught three classes this summer and am just over halfway through a fourth. In the past, I've never taught more than two courses per summer.  Ironically we offer fewer courses now, but I guess we also have fewer teachers.

My second SAT course was challenging in many ways. I regret that I didn't do a good job with that class. At this point, I can only do better on future classes.

I'm going to take a hiatus from teaching. Mainly because the next class offerings will interfere with vacation plans. Jeff and I have a destination wedding for our niece in upstate New York next month. We've decided to take the days off between our anniversary and the wedding and explore. We may combine the trip with a visit to Interlaken Inn. We received gift certificates for Christmas. 

Now that we're about a month away, we can start planning, but not too much. Many of  the best times we've enjoyed on vacation have been the unexpected or spontaneous stops.

We can use a getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment