Tuesday, August 27, 2019

New Morning Routine?

I've had a busy two months of work--four classes and three tutoring students. Because of the work schedule combined with hot weather, I got into the habit of taking Lola out for her main walk early on weekdays. We'd take the two minute drive to Mathews Park and then walk on the NRVT to Oyster Shell Park.

I worked afternoons over the weekend and now I have two weeks off until my last ACT afternoon class on September 7. I have another tutoring student who may want to resume sessions, and if I get a new student, I'll be happy to start tutoring, but for now, I'm free.

I've started the past few mornings leisurely: drinking coffee, reading emails. I took Lola out for quick pees, but didn't get her out for long walks until 10-10:30. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I do like to get Lola's long walk out of the way first. Tomorrow it may rain in the afternoon or evening, so it's a good opportunity to get Lola out early and get back on that routine.

I may not have classes or tutoring appointments, but I have lots to do, and I might as well get started early.

No comments:

Post a Comment