Sunday, June 7, 2020

A Week in Photos

I was a late adopter of the cell phone. I was afraid I'd get a lot of unwanted calls. Within a week of getting one, I learned how handy it was--I got stuck in a terrible traffic jam and was able to call Jeff and explain where I was.

Similarly, I didn't get why phones had cameras. Now I see it's an agent of social change. On a lighter note, I enjoy spontaneously capturing some images that appeal to me. Here are some from the last week or so.

Oyster Shell Park: these blackbird don't stay still for very long and I wasn't able to get close to them. Here are a few blurred images. Funny, Oyster Shell is the only place I've seen these birds.



On Thursday we saw several ground hogs. Here's a shot from afar.


Here's a view from the nearby Sono boardwalk.


We took a long walk last Saturday and saw these roses on Water Street. I loved the colors.



At Taylor Farm we saw this dog who reminded me of Spike.


A little later we met this beagle Luna. 


Here are some buttercups. We used to hold these under our chins. A yellow glow meant you liked butter. I was surprised that buttercups was a real name.


Yesterday after a walk at Taylor Farm, we headed to Sono 1420 for a drink and met Jagermeister.


We're going for a long walk today: I wonder what will catch my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment