Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Word of the Day is Frustration

I started to list all of my frustrations of the day. But I have already discussed these with Jeff and decided that they weren't enough to upset me, even though they did. 

Maybe I need to meditate. 

I need to learn how to let things go. Swat them aside like annoying gnats. (As soon as I write this, I think I hate gnats---not the best response.) It's just a metaphor. 

Even if I ignore the earlier frustrations of the day, the Mets are behind the Nationals 5-1 on the night of Jacob deGrom's return to the mound after more than a year. 

Breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne, if you are interested in exploring meditation resources, I recommend the nonprofit I work for, here's their website URL: https://www.communitymindfulnessproject.org/

    ReplyDelete