Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Back to the Gym

It's been two-and-a-half weeks since I've been to the gym. That's a long break for me this year. First, my car was in the shop. Then the engine light came on in Jeff's car. We didn't want to drive it unless necessary. Then we were away for a few days, then my neck hurt, then I was lazy. Maybe the last two were reversed

It's so much harder to return to a good habit than to abandon it. Today I did bent over rows, chest presses, angled leg presses, and ab crunches, plus a half hour on the elliptical. It was hard, but I already felt improvement in my butt muscles as I walked up Maple Street tonight. I'll skip the gym tomorrow and go back on Thursday.

In other news, today is Jace's second month anniversary with us. We love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment