Thursday, October 6, 2022

Here Comes the Sun

and I say it's alright.

We've had six dreary, chilly, damp, sometime rainy days. I don't think I've seen or felt the sun during that time.

Finally, a break--sunny today with temps warming to the 70s. We have one more day of this before going back to normal--a nice interlude. 

Jace and I went on two long walks. He looked so happy as we walked around Oyster Shell Park. Tomorrow we're meeting friends at Taylor Farm dog park. Anyway, while I was enjoying the sun, I got thinking about sun songs.

Here Comes the Sun, I'll Follow the Sun, and Good Day Sunshine--all by the Beatles

Sunny--Bobby Hebb

Sunshine of Your Love--Cream

Good Day Starshine---Oliver (close enough)

Ain't No Sunshine--Bill Withers

Sunrise--Simply Red

Soak Up the Sun--Sheryl Crow

Sunny Side of the Street--Ted Lewis (?)

You are my Sunshine--Paul Rice (?)

House of the Rising Sun--Animals

Sunshine Superman--Donovan

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me--Elton John

Walking on Sunshine--Katrina and the Waves

And the Sun Will Shine--Bee Gees

Sunshine on my Shoulder--John Denver

I had a little help with Google, but only listed songs that I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment