Sunday, October 23, 2022

Norwalk Library Book Sale

Do I have a new addiction...to used books? Norwalk hadn't had a book sale in three years: I had to go. Here are my choices:

1.    Training Your Beagle by Kristine Kraeuter--a timely purchase

2.    American Brutus John Wilkes Booth and the Lincoln Conspiracies by Michael W. Kauffman--another book about John Wilkes Booth--I wish I could discuss all this with my dad.

3.     The Sookie Stackhouse Novels True Blood Omnibus II by Charlaine Harris--this volume includes books Four through Six. I previously read one and two in the series. 

4,    My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem--I picked this one up immediately.

5.    Killers of the Flower Moon The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann--I've wanted to read this book for years.

6.     Edward Hopper--Edited by Maria Costantino--should I keep this or give it to my brother?

I think I need to stop going to book sales. I have 29 books here to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment