Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

I took Jace for a walk around the block tonight. I didn't see a single trick-or-treater. One house on Fairview was playing light, somewhat scary music. I saw an outline of Michael Myers--with a knife in his hand from a second story window in a second house. Back on Prospect,  I saw some people gatherer around a meager bonfire. A woman was standing on the sidewalk drinking a White Claw seltzer. A door or two down, three women were standing in a driveway--one was holding a scythe. 

This is my favorite of the neighborhood Halloween lawn decorations. I've posted another photo before. I still get a kick of it. 


I've been disappointed in the Halloween movie selection this year. I'm sure I just missed some on other days. We watched a stupid devil movie this afternoon and gave up on a weird vampire movie over the weekend. I'm a fan of the classic 1930s horror films, though I also like the Hammer films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment