Sunday, August 6, 2023

An Artful Weekend

Yesterday, Jeff, our friend Cynthia, and I went to an outdoor art festival at Third Place in Stamford. It's in the same building as the  Loft Artists. The art show was much smaller than I expected, and was disappointing. We did like drinking beer in the beer garden. It was a beautiful summer day. 

The Sono Arts Festival was also this weekend. I met my friend Chris there; we had actually parked two cars away from each other. The Festival seems to get smaller each year. I was happy to see Joanie, who makes the pocketbooks I like. She recognized the one I was carrying. It's a relatively small pocketbook, but holds everything I need and then some. Chris bought some card cases (there is probably a better word) and some earrings. We stopped for fruit tea. 

I'm happy to have summer things to do when the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment