Saturday, August 12, 2023

Friday

Yesterday was a good day. I met my friend Melissa at Pausa Caffe in the morning. I'd been wanting to go there for awhile; my hairdresser told me about it.  

I ran some errands: got cash and alcoholic and non-alcoholic wine and beer. I would  have gotten kombucha, but I couldn't get someone on the phone at East Coast. 

Jace and I had three good walks. On our midday walk we saw Zoe a cute dog who lives in the next building. I call her Jace's girlfriend. Later we saw another doggy friend Roscoe. I was so happy to see him--it's been so long, I was starting to get worried. His human Marilyn told me they had been in North Carolina. 

I finished cleaning the living room and the kitchen. It's a nice feeling even though it won't last. Cue the B-52s.

I finished washing the kitchen floor Friday night. The incentive: having people come over on Saturday. The Mets were on their way to a 0-7 loss. I played some music on my phone as I mopped. I was also dancing. At one point, Jace came in and just stared at me. I hope he wasn't traumatized. And no, I don't dance like Elaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment