Saturday, December 2, 2023

T'is the Season

Now that it's December, it's officially Christmas season. Even though I hate that Shop Rite has already started playing non-stop Christmas songs, I can't really complain. Damn, I even sang a few words to "Jingle Bell Rock" as I headed down the dairy aisle. 

Yesterday, I brought up all our Christmas stuff from our basement storage bin. I had downsized to one ornament box, two smallish Christmas trees (each about five feet tall) and a box of everything else. I opened the box--glasses, placemats, dish and hand towels, stuffed animals, my Festivus kit, and somethings I'm forgetting. 

I'm in more of a Christmas mood this year than I've been for a few. I want to enjoy it, rather than get annoyed by the holiday over-the-topness.

No comments:

Post a Comment