Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome 2018!

I'm glad that 2017 is over. It wasn't the worst of years, but it presented challenges. I barely worked in the first six months and had no luck applying for jobs. A friend died in April. Another needed brain surgery--she survived her surgery although she had only a one percent chance to do so. Parental health issues continue to concern us.

On a personal note, I failed in four of seven categories of goals. While I didn't develop bad habits this year, the bad habits made themselves at home. The worst part is that I recognized the bad habits, but I continued to repeat them. Can I change this year? Maybe. At least, I can try.

***
We celebrated New Year's Eve with another murder mystery party. The mystery was more straightforward than last year's. It was a lot of fun, even if I didn't get to shoot Jeff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment