Friday, June 18, 2021

DPF

It's a beautiful evening and the first Dog Park Friday (DPF) in three or four weeks. I don't know if we'll ever return to the DPF days of 10 to 15 people. As people are emerging from Covid isolation, maybe we can create a new group.

Unfortunately Indy and Lola discovered a rabbit nest. We saw Indy with a baby rabbit in her mouth. The baby seemed unharmed, we leashed the dogs, and Chris put the bunny closer to where the dogs had found it. Fingers crossed. 

I think we did the right thing. I just read that mother rabbits only return once at night to feed their babies. 

Lola was straining on the leash to go back to where the bunnies were. I know it's instinct, but a few years ago she would have acted much more aggressively. I take some comfort in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment