Sunday, June 6, 2021

The Week That Was (with photos)

This wasn't a particularly fun week. 

I had to focus on my colonoscopy. I cleaned our condo--parts of it--though I find cleaning frustrating, When you finish you just have to start over again. I also continued with purging: I took a bag of clothes, accessories, and books to the Goodwill, returned a full bottle of antifreeze to Auto Zone, and recycled a partially filled bottle as well as old electronic equipment: a bunch of things I'm glad to have done. 

Jeff and I went to the opening exhibition of The Norwalk Art Space today. It's housed in an old church that was also a carpet store. I was underwhelmed by the exhibition, but it's nice to have an art museum/performance space within walking distance. 

I've been taking Lola to Oyster Shell Park since she was injured. Because of its setup, we can't get too far from the car. Lola is still limping and moving slowly. She's even slower now because we're in the second day of a heatwave. 

Today I was psyched to see the baby swans that a friend had told me about. I had seen them last week but they were on the other side of the Norwalk River, and I couldn't get a decent photo.





Last night Lola was sitting on the couch between Jeff and me and looked happy, so I took these photos.




What a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment