Tuesday, September 7, 2021

September

I can hardly believe that September is here; why is this year flying by? 

As I mentioned in my last post, we had a busy weekend. We also have three events next weekend (okay, things to do is more accurate than events.) 

The following Friday is our anniversary. We're returning to Interlaken Inn for probably the last time. We'll use our gift certificate from Christmas 2019. Unfortunately, I'm worried we might be sheltering-in-place again soon, so we better use it while we can. 

I'm disappointed that Interlaken is no longer offering its petaway package. Actually, there are no packages listed on the website. Morgan's Restaurant used to be a highlight of an Interlaken visit. It's gone downhill, and I don't know what to expect from the "light dinner menu" listed on its website. We will still enjoy our visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment