Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Reread Book One: The Cabinet of Curiosities by Preston and Child

I'm a fan of the Preston & Child books and get the Pendergast File email. In one email, if you referred a new subscriber, they would send a copy of their book The Cabinet of the Curiosities. I suggested that I'd refer my brother and he could get the new book and give me a copy of his old book. Instead he gave me the new book. I picked it up to read a few lines and felt the need to completely reread the whole book (first read in 2018.)

I remembered the gist of it, though it took me a while to remember which guy was the criminal. I forgot many details. The book was still compelling, and I'm glad I have my own copy now. 

Preston & Child have a new book coming out in January The Cabinet of Dr. Leng. It's not exactly a sequel to The Cabinet of the Curiosities, but they are linked. Preston & Child shared the first chapter(s) of the new book and it's awesome. I can't wait to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment