Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not Posting

It's frustrating when I go onto a blog I like and there are no new posts.

And here I am--I haven't posted in about three weeks. It's disingenuous to say that I've been busy. I don't have a full time job or even a consistent part time job. But everything is relative and I can say that I've been relatively busy. I've been working with five tutoring students. Two are taking the SAT this Saturday. The other three will be taking the PSAT the following week and the SAT in the next two to five months.

But I haven't been busy enough to justify not posting.

So why didn't I write more?

I tend to post in the evening and sometimes I'm tired and blow it off.

I'm still involved with family drama and I figure it's better for me not to write about it now. Unfortunately, every time I start to feel that things are getting back to normal, there's some new chapter.

Feeble excuses.

In the spirit of the fall--the beginning of the new academic year and the Jewish New Year, I'll just say that I will post more. I wish I could commit to posting every day, but don't want to set myself up to fail already. Five posts a week is reasonable. No more disappearing for weeks at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment