Sunday, October 18, 2015

What's on my Mind

1. The Mets
I forgot how much fun it can be to have your team in the post season. To believe. To share a camaraderie with everyone wearing a Mets logo.

2. Spike
He's recovering from a bout of pneumonia, but we're still concerned. We can see that his back legs are getting weaker. He's also had incontinence issues. Whenever we think we have it all figured out, he surprises us. We're concerned about how he'll do this winter.

3. Beer
Jeff and I have been enjoying beer school at Sedona Tap House. I learned today that I'm not a big fan of Octoberfest-type beers. They're good, but not my favorites. I wish I had kept all the sheets from previous sessions.

4. Nanowrimo/Nablopomo
I'm tempted to try nanowrimo again, but it's too much too soon. At this point, I just want to write more. I can commit to blogging every day during November. In fact, I'd like to at least match the number of posts from last year at 173.

5. Time Management
After wasting most of last week, I want to make sure that I can focus and accomplish things. I'm still tracking my time (at least until the end of today.) I made some plans for the week--now I have to figure out what I can do when.

No comments:

Post a Comment