Monday, March 30, 2020

Two Weeks

Two weeks ago, most of Connecticut shut down. More things have closed down since then. Yesterday Mayor Rilling closed Norwalk parks to all vehicles (except Park Department employees.)

This is what I most worried about in social distancing: what about Lola? Jeff and I understand the pandemic, but Lola doesn't. I tried twice to take her around the block today. She only went when both Jeff and I went with her.

We're lucky that we can walk to three parks, but unlucky that Lola is so finicky about walking.

So far, Wilton, Westport, and Stamford haven't closed parks. I've been avoiding Westport because it had been the worst hit city in Connecticut. Now Norwalk is number one (an honor I don't want.) Tomorrow is the last day I can take Lola to Sherwood Island until October. That sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment