Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Adventures in Shopping

I went to five stores today: still no toilet paper. Otherwise, I did pretty well. I got chicken breasts for the first time in two weeks. I got disinfecting spray--though it wasn't certified by the EPA to kill Covid-19. I got tissues: I was more worried about running out of tissues than running out of toilet paper. It's allergy season.

I made one error: the first store I visited had lots of eggs, but no six packs of organic eggs. I thought the store across the street would have six packs of organic eggs--it normally does. It didn't. I didn't have the energy to go back to the first store.

I went to a pharmacy to see if it had tp. It didn't.

After I took Lola to Sherwood Island, I stopped at another pharmacy and grocery store. I got a few items, but no tp.

I've spent most of my adult life making sure I didn't run out of toilet paper or gas. In spite of that, I'm not too worried about tp now. Last week we had seven large rolls in reserve; today we have five. We can keep going (no pun intended) for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment