Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Creative Pursuit

In a recent post, I mentioned my need to create. On Saturday night, I put a plastic tablecloth on the dining room table, got out my gelli plate printing materials, and Nancy Drew's The Bungalow Mystery a book that I plan to alter. 

I forgot some of the finer points of gelli plate printing and didn't print any decent images. Mostly I made a mess. I looked through my folder of Nancy Drew images and worked a little in The Bungalow Mystery. Unfortunately, I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do, so I didn't do very much. 

Today I read an article; its first line was "Writers write." The gist of the article is to dedicate one hour each day to your craft. 

Writing is my main craft, but there's no reason I can spend time on other art projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment