Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Midweek Miscellany

I made it back to the gym today after 18 days. I didn't expect that by this time of January, I'd only have been to the gym four times this year. But then I didn't plan on a sore neck, a sore back, and a stomach flu. 

I had a shorter workout than usual, with less weight than I had been using. I was happy enough to get back: I saw no need to try to make up for the past 18 days in one session. I think I can make it to the gym another two or three times this week.

Now I've got to prepare for some things at the end of the week. Our water is being turned off Friday at 9 AM, so a water line can be repaired. According to our super, it can take 15 minutes, a half hour, or half the day. We need to stockpile some water for various needs. 

Friday night and Saturday, a snowstorm is predicted. Apparently, it's too early to determine how the storm will track; the storm can miss us or we may get snow measured in feet. Here's hoping for the former. 

No comments:

Post a Comment