Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 and 2022 Goals

I didn't write about my 2021 goals until the end of March last year: not a good start. I'll be better this year even though I won't have all my goals in order tonight.

This is my last night of drinking until Valentine's Day. I would usually finish out the weekend, but, in the past week, I've already finished the last glass of a bottle of white wine and two glasses of a box of red, as well as the last of a small bottle of scotch. It's time.

I signed up for an Eat Well Challenge in The New York Times. I have to think about that and set goals besides eat mindfully (though that is a good goal.)

I like my earlier annual goals of 150 gym visits, 30 books read, and 200 blog posts written. 

Writing? Well, I need to focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment