Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday Miscellanea

I've been thinking a lot about time, focus, and priorities lately.

I looked at a time tracking sheet from earlier this year to see how much time I allocated to Lola. It came out to 1.5 hour/day (10.5/week.) Of course, a good chunk of this time was walking. I am trying to walk at least 20 minutes a day to get out in the sun. Without Lola, I don't have the daily incentive. Sometimes I forget to walk; other times it's too hot, humid, wet, dry, or whatever. 

I guess I should track my time again to see what I've been doing with those 10.5 hours. I suspect some hours are allocated to the gym. I've been going four times a week for the last few weeks and feel great. 

For me the most important thing is that I've done more research on Sylvanus Merwin. Mostly, I'm organizing what I've read, adding to my bibliography, working on a timetable. I have lots of bits and pieces that I need to weave or string into something. 

I need to start drafting something--an intro or background information about trains. Or I can revise the piece I wrote for class about finding the hotel. 

Just start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment