Friday, December 2, 2016

Thoughts on Christmas Shopping

I used to aspire to get all my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving. I hate the stress that comes with last minute shopping. Of course, that was before online shopping. I used to go to three or four area malls. There were more differences among the malls than there are now. I'd also try some smaller stores. One year I lucked out and got several unique items from a store in my home town.

We've been inundated with catalogs over the last few weeks. I've gone through most of them and saved pages of interest. Jeff has already made several online purchases.

So far, my purchases have been made in person: a few miscellaneous finds in brick and mortar stores and at craft fairs. 

This year's gifts will be a combination resulting from online research and lucky finds.


No comments:

Post a Comment