Friday, November 16, 2018

Forensic Clean Up

That's a first for this blog. Actually I'm talking about a fake forensic clean up.

About a month ago, I dressed as an ax murderer for a House of Horror themed Halloween party. I wore a jumpsuit, wig, blue tinted make-up and fake blood.

This was my first time using fake blood: I got both a spray and a thicker, congealed liquid. I used more of the spray and just dabbed some of the congealed gel on my face. The congealed blood worked best on Jeff's zombie scar. I enjoyed using the spray; some friends thought maybe I enjoyed it to much.

I wasn't sure if I were going to wear the costume again on Halloween, so I held on my "bloody" jumpsuit for a while. I finally cleaned it today. I sprayed it with some multi-use cleaner but don't think I even needed it. I turned the shower nozzle to a concentrated pulse and that seemed to do the trick.

Somehow I don't think real blood is that easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment