Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Fail

I had several things I planned to accomplish today: take Lola to a park in the morning, go to the gym, wash my hair, put rest of laundry away, pay my mother's bills, buy her a bedspread, visit her, have dinner with my visiting cousins, prep for a tutoring session tomorrow, and blog.

I was up too late last night (after midnight), got up late this morning.

I took Lola for a 50-minute walk at Mathews and Oyster Shell Parks. I washed my hair, I did two pieces out of a pile of my mother's paperwork, I tried to get a bedspread--no luck, visited my mother, had dinner, prepped for tutoring.

Although I like the alliteration of today's post title, the truth is my fail is much longer than today. I'm frustrated by my lack of progress, how easily I'm distracted, and my inability to get anything done.

I've got to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment