Monday, November 12, 2018

Where Did the Weekend Go?

For the last three weekends I had grandiose ideas about all the work I was going to accomplish. You'd think I would know by now. I always underestimate how long it will take me to do things. I allow myself to get distracted too easily. I oversleep. Outside things come up that I suddenly have to handle.

It's silly for me to focus on the weekends because I don't work traditional work hours. So I can use other days to accomplish work (or most likely don't accomplish work.)

For the past four months, I've been spending much of my time with my mother and dealing with all her paperwork (bill-paying, income taxes, insurance, canceling phone service, etc.) Every time I think I've made progress, something new pops up or something old returns.

All I know is that I have to keep plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment